Random Stuff

WARNING!1!1!

Contains freak and funnyn't things.

When I was little, i used to think about stuff. Like when I found out about a problem and solved it, I used to think I was a genius..

4 years old me:”Uhh so hard.”

4 yrs old me: ”Yes I finally found out.”

4 yrs old me: 










I used to think that I was a succesful business(wo)man. I liked to play with my brother, he is my costumer, I am the seller and also CEO. I had some friends coming over to play aswell.

4 years old me :









And yes, I liked to think my self as a millitary officer, and I used to think I was holding a real gun.

4 yr old me: boom boom boom








I liked to make fiction books when i was 5-6. Ofc, my writing was terrible. Whenever I have finished a story, I also liked to think that I was an famous author like J. K. Rowling. But the book was way too short, I could even compare it to my cat’s size.



When I was in fourth grade, I used to play Gacha Life.
9 years old me:




Me rn :






Ok
ty


Comments