What Would Happen if You Lost your Memories? : RES(E)T, A Mini-novel by Me

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you lost your memories? Do you know what happens if your brother, your parents, or your friends lost their memories? What happens if everyone in this world lost their memories?

All started with a question: "What would happen if I lost my memories?". That day, an explosion in the laboratory created a gas that can erase people's memories. The gas was stolen by a group of villain, Masked Warriors. They wanted to reset the world, erase everyone’s memories. Meanwhile, brothers named Naru and Ruto accidentally caught into Masked Warriors’ mission. That's how everything started. A big adventure awaits them.

“Sometimes we have to get some rest from this world. I hate this world, I want to reset everything in this world.”

---

Hewwo! This is my first mini novel and my first time I wrote stories in english. I’m not very good at it, but I’ve tried my best xD! For those of you who like adventure and science-fiction books, this book might be for you. If you’re interested to read it, just DM me on @myiesha1703 or comment below! Naru and Ruto's adventure awaits you!


About this book






















RES(E)T

Author : Myiesha Anifa Malaika Putri (Me xD)
Publisher : Cerivitas (Cafe Memories Writing Challenge)
Genre : Sci-fi, adventure
Age ratings : 9+
Blurb : Have you ever wondered what would happen if you lost your memories? Do you know what happens if your brother, your parents, or your friends lost their memories? What happens if everyone in this world lost their memories?

“Sometimes we have to get some rest from this world. I hate this world, I want to reset everything in this world.”


Now you can read this book for free on Google Play Books App or web. Don't forget to write a review or suggestion about this book! Arigathanks :D

(Click here to read the book for free)



Comments